THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2018
- TIME: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- AUDIENCE: Dentist & RDH
- CE UNITS: 6.0
- LECTURE #: 016
- AGD CODE: 490
- MODERATORS: Dr. Maki Ishii and Dr. Dale Scanlon
Let's try to Jazz up your routine!
Have you ever tried the following instruments?
Learn the benefits of innovative instrument designs in addressing common clinical challenges and get suggestions on how to refresh and reorganize your instrument set-ups by taking advantage of the latest and greatest designs while maximizing clinical effectiveness and efficiency.LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Differentiate between different types of scaler and curette designs
- Describe the options in handle designs, shank angulations and working end features
- Discuss furcation access and the recommended instruments to evaluate and debride these areas
Join us for a fun and interactive program where we will explore all the Myths, Legends and Realities of Toothbrushes, Toothpastes and Mouth Rinses. We will look at vintage commercials and evaluate how they have shaped our current philosophies and explain why we are so challenged with getting the right products into the hands of our patients. This course will leave you questioning many of the advertisements and making wiser decisions for yourself and your patients.LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Look at the trends in marketing and how they affect our own decision-making process
- Formulate a homecare protocol
- Evaluate and discuss the science behind many of the OTC products
- Determine what toothbrush is best for each patient (manual and electric)
- Compare and discuss the current rinses available for in-office and home use
ADA Members Outside of Second District: $260
Non-ADA Member: $360
JUDY BENDIT, RDH, BS
Judy Bendit, RDH, BS, was born and raised in a dental office with over 45 years of experience in dentistry. She is a Speaker, Author, and Clinician. Judy also is part of the faculty at Temple University School of Dentistry, Alumni board member at The University of Pennsylvania Dental School, and she is also advisory board member at Palm Beach State College. Ms. Bendit is also a longstanding member of ADHA and Distinguished Academy member of the Pennsylvania DHA and volunteers as a clinician home and abroad.